Monday 8 March 2010

It's Monday, what are you reading?

Hosted by Sheila
I have been so busy for the last 2 weeks, which is why there have been no posts. I was away for 3 days last week and that really impacted on my reading. I finished The Third Secret, which was really enjoyable. Steve Berry is one of my favourites  (mind you, I have a lot of favourites). I am now half way through The Great Hunt and The Killing Kind. Things will probably be busy for another week or 2, but I hope to be back more full time after that.

6 comments:

NancyO said...

I really like Steve Berry's books...I'm probably the first one at the door of the bookstore when they come out!

have a great week reading

Curling up by the Fire said...

I know what it's like to be busy. I'm going to have to neglect some reading for a few weeks in April to concentrate on work stuff, but then it will settle down again.

I like Steve Berry too. I find his connections to the past very interesting and I like that kind of thing too.

Hope you get more time to read soon!

Sophie said...

Haven't read any of those titles, going to watch for reviews. Thanks

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

HI Tracy!

I haven't read Steve Berry - sounds like I am missing out.

Have a good week!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

I know exactly what you mean about being so busy, I always say how terrible it is that work gets in the way of my reading! I wish you luck with getting less busy and more reading done soon :)

Tammy said...

I've never read Steve Berry but he's very popular at our library. I might have to give him a shot!
Have a great reading week!