Sunday 28 January 2007

A new start

I have created this blog to chart my exploits as I try and change my life. I have allowed myself to get far too overweight over the last few years, and I need to do something about this. There are also lots of other things about myself and my life which I need to change, but will get into those over time. I guess it is one step at a time. My goals for the next week are to try and eat healthily, especially when I am at work, and not to sneak food from the kitchen. I know that there are quite a few people at work who unconsciously sabotage me, but I will try and be strong. I also want to go to gym at least on wednesday and thursday. I also am going to try and have positive thoughts over the next few days! Will try and report back here daily to see how I am doing.

No comments: