Saturday 1 September 2007

Joined a team

On UKS, now that should inspire me to get some scrapping done. I just hope that I can keep up with all the challenges! I am not always the fastest scrapper!
Brenda has gone off with Angelique. They went to Rugby this afternoon, and have now gone to Spur and is spending the night there. I am sure she is enjoying herself. She also went cycling again yesterday and to Seekers in the evening, so she has had a busy weekend so far. Of course, that means she hasnt done any homework, kumon etc!
I have had a busy weekend at work, and am thinking of looking for a new job for next year. I just cannot imagine myself working like this for very much longer, and I dont see it getting any better! But that is something to think about anyway, got no firm plans at this stage. Just trying to get through this weekend!

No comments: